Below you will find all currently valid manuals and other documents relating to Classic FLARM and PowerFLARM devices manufactured by FLARM Technology. You will also find other documents relating to the FLARM ecosystem and FLARM devices in general. For documents specific to FLARM devices and displays manufactured by OEMs, please contact the manufacturer of the equipment.
- PowerFLARM Fusion Installation Manual (FTD-077)
- PowerFLARM Fusion User and Maintenance Manual (FTD-078, ICA)
The model number for your Classic FLARM can be identified from the serial number. The first two characters (the letter “F” and a number) is the model number of your device. E.g. if your serial number is F61234, the model number is F6.
If you cannot identify the serial number, the table below will help you by looking at the front and back of the device.
- Installation Manual F6/F7/F8/F9 EN
- Installation Manual F4/F5, Version 5.00 EN
- Quick Checklist, Version 5.00 EN
- Search and Rescue (SAR) – FLARM as an additional tool when searching for missing aircraft
- FTD-007 Approved Displays for FLARM devices
- FTD-011 FLARM Logo Usage and Branding Guidelines
- FTD-019 EULA – End User License Agreement
- FTD-041 Application Note FLARM Antenna Installation
- FTD-047 GTC – General Terms and Conditions
- FTD-073 Instructions for Continued Airworthiness (ICA)
Documents for Developers
Documents available to Developers on request
The following documents are available to developers of products interfacing with FLARM. Contact us to receive a free copy.
- FTD-012 FLARM Data Port Interface Control Document (ICD)
- FTD-013 FLARM Compatible Certification Specification
- FTD-014 FLARM Configuration Specification
- FTD-051 FLARM UAV Dev Kit Quickstart Manual